Immigration Attorneys in Chicago

Our immigration attorneys in Chicago help businesses with all aspects of immigration law. Call the immigration lawyers at 312-853-3088.

Dealing with an immigration issue can be time consuming and frustrating. At Cho Immigration Law, our immigration attorneys in Chicago are well versed in the complexities of U.S. immigration law. We offer a full range of immigration services to meet your situation whether you have a company that needs foreign workers, you are a foreign worker who wants to come to the U.S. and work for a time, you are a U.S. citizen/permanent resident who is trying to bring over a family member, or you are facing deportation due to an expired visa or other issue.

Employment-Based and Family-Based Immigration Attorneys

It is not uncommon for people coming over on Business non-immigrant visas, such as H-1B, O, E or L visas, to seek a different visa that will allow them to remain in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Perhaps you have other family members who have already immigrated here. In some instances, your family member may be able to sponsor you for a green card. Our immigrant visa attorneys can help you explore all of your options including the following:

  • Business immigrant visas –These visas can be obtained if you have a career in a field such as science, athletics, education and the arts. These generally apply to researchers, professors, skilled workers and workers with extraordinary abilities.
  • Fiancée Visa –This is a popular method to get a soon-to-be spouse into the country and it is generally faster than getting married in a different country and then trying to obtain a visa for your spouse. These visas have specific requirements and guidelines that you must adhere to in order to be eligible.
  • U.S. citizen sponsoring of a spouse – Through this process, if you are a U.S. citizen, you may sponsor your spouse for a green card. In order to qualify, you may be required to provide proof that you and your spouse are in an actual marital relationship.
  • Family immigration  – If you are a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, you can file an application to bring over an immediate family member from another country. We have experience in assisting with the immigration of spouses, unmarried adult children, parents, siblings and children under the age of 21.

Our additional immigration services also include helping people seeking asylum in the U.S., deportation/removal defense, assisting undocumented people who were brought to the U.S. as children and people who are abused by a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. For help navigating the immigration system, contact us today at (312) 853-3088.